Even the celebs think it’s hopeless and use all the wrong treatments.The good news is that it CAN be helped. It’s a skin problem, not a fat problem.
1. “It’s horrible — they’ll show celebrities with cellulite and it’s like, ‘Of course celebrities have cellulite! We’re not fem-bots!'” —Kelly Clarkson, in People
2. “I have cellulite. So what! I’ve never claimed to be perfect. It’s crazy anyone should assume that just because you’re in the spotlight, you’re flawless. Sometimes I pig out and I still feel great, and think, ‘That was so worth it!’ That’s how I feel a lot of the time. I think, ‘See this little dimple of cellulite here? It was so worth it for that cookies ‘n’ cream ice cream!'” —Kim Kardashian, in Cosmopolitan UK
3. “I look like the people that walk down the street. I don’t have perfect boobs, I don’t have zero cellulite — of course I don’t — and I’m curvy. If that is something that makes women feel empowered in any way, that’s great.” —Kate Winslet, to The Sun
4. “We all have cellulite. So do supermodels! I’ve been to the shows, and I go, ‘Stick figure has some cellulite!’ It’s nature. Without it, you’re not human.” —Sandra Bullock, in InStyle
5. “I remember being 16 years old, bending over in a shop, and having somebody snap a photo of me from behind and publish it in a magazine, saying that I had cellulite. It upset me so much I didn’t wear shorts again for five years.” —Hayden Panettiere, in The Telegraph
6. “I have cellulite. I admit it. But sometimes I just say, ‘Screw it, I am going to wear a bikini.'” —Cindy Crawford, in Redbook
7. “Barbie should make dolls with cellulite!!! After all, around 95% of ALL women have it!!!” —Demi Lovato, on Twitter
8. “My breasts are saggy, I’ve got cellulite, my hips are bigger, but I love it.” —Jessica Alba, on how her body changed after the birth of her daughter Honor, in British GQ
9. “…Me, honestly, I’ve got cellulite. I’m just hiding it.” —Katy Perry, in Entertainment Weekly
10. “I have cellulite. I have stretch marks. My breasts aren’t what they were before breastfeeding two children.” —Reese Witherspoon, in Vanity Fair
You’re in good company if you have cellulite. 95% of women have it and even these glamorous stars have it. So don’t come down on yourself.